Anchor Bolt Chair was posted on November 14, 2017 at 8:27 am. It is posted at the Chair category. Anchor Bolt Chair is tagged with Anchor Bolt Chair, Anchor, Bolt, Chair..
Anchoran•chor (ang′kər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- any similar device for holding fast or checking motion: an anchor of stones.
- any device for securing a suspension or cantilever bridge at either end.
- any of various devices, as a metal tie, for binding one part of a structure to another.
- a person or thing that can be relied on for support, stability, or security;
mainstay: Hope was his only anchor.
- [Radio and Television.]a person who is the main broadcaster on a program of news, sports, etc., and who usually also serves as coordinator of all participating broadcasters during the program;
anchorman or anchorwoman;
- [Television.]a program that attracts many viewers who are likely to stay tuned to the network for the programs that follow.
- a well-known store, esp. a department store, that attracts customers to the shopping center in which it is located.
- automotive brakes.
- a key position in defense lines.
- Also, anchorman.
- the person on a team, esp. a relay team, who competes last.
- the person farthest to the rear on a tug-of-war team.
- at anchor, held in place by an anchor: The luxury liner is at anchor in the harbor.
- drag anchor, (of a vessel) to move with a current or wind because an anchor has failed to hold.
- drop anchor, to anchor a vessel: They dropped anchor in a bay to escape the storm.
- weigh anchor, to raise the anchor: We will weigh anchor at dawn.
- to hold fast by an anchor.
- to fix or fasten;
affix firmly: The button was anchored to the cloth with heavy thread.
- to act or serve as an anchor for: He anchored the evening news.
- to drop anchor;
lie or ride at anchor: The ship anchored at dawn.
- to keep hold or be firmly fixed: The insect anchored fast to its prey.
- [Sports, Radio and Television.]to act or serve as an anchor.
Boltbolt1 (bōlt),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable bar or rod that when slid into a socket fastens a door, gate, etc.
- the part of a lock that is shot from and drawn back into the case, as by the action of the key.
- any of several types of strong fastening rods, pins, or screws, usually threaded to receive a nut.
- a sudden dash, run, flight, or escape.
- a sudden desertion from a meeting, political party, social movement, etc.
- a length of woven goods, esp. as it comes on a roll from the loom.
- a roll of wallpaper.
- [Bookbinding.]the three edges of a folded sheet that must be cut so that the leaves can be opened.
- a rod, bar, or plate that closes the breech of a breechloading rifle, esp. a sliding rod or bar that shoves a cartridge into the firing chamber as it closes the breech.
- a jet of water, molten glass, etc.
- an arrow, esp. a short, heavy one for a crossbow.
- a shaft of lightning;
- a length of timber to be cut into smaller pieces.
- a slice from a log, as a short, round piece of wood used for a chopping block.
- bolt from the blue, a sudden and entirely unforeseen event: His decision to leave college was a bolt from the blue for his parents.Also, bolt out of the blue.
- shoot one's bolt, [Informal.]to make an exhaustive effort or expenditure: The lawyer shot his bolt the first day of the trial and had little to say thereafter.
- to fasten with or as with a bolt.
- to discontinue support of or participation in;
break with: to bolt a political party.
- to shoot or discharge (a missile), as from a crossbow or catapult.
- to utter hastily;
- to swallow (one's food or drink) hurriedly: She bolted her breakfast and ran to school.
- to make (cloth, wallpaper, etc.) into bolts.
- [Fox Hunting.](of hounds) to force (a fox) into the open.
- to make a sudden, swift dash, run, flight, or escape;
spring away suddenly: The rabbit bolted into its burrow.
- to break away, as from one's political party.
- to eat hurriedly or without chewing.
- [Hort.]to produce flowers or seeds prematurely.
- [Archaic.]with sudden meeting or collision;
- bolt upright, stiffly upright;
rigidly straight: The explosive sound caused him to sit bolt upright in his chair.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
This image of Anchor Bolt Chair have 14 attachments it's including Repaired Anchor Bolt Chairs, Coke Drum Anchor Bolts & Concrete Table Top., Patent Drawing, Patent Drawing, Corroded Anchor Bolt Chairs, Excavation And Inspection Of Anchor Bolts And Anchor Bolt Chairs Covered By A Protective Masonry Brick & Mortar Veneer., Excavation And Inspection Of Anchor Bolts And Anchor Bolt Chairs Covered By A Protective Masonry Brick & Mortar Veneer, ResearchGate, Anchor Bolt Chair, Patent Drawing, Patent Drawing, Seismic Retrofit Of Existing Tank, Patent Drawing, SB Anchor Bolt. Following are the attachments:
The Anchor Bolt Chair can be a center point in the bedroom were good. You are able to protect it with tile, wood, material, or jewel depending on the kitchen along with the look's type you would like. One of these could be the kitchen Jered Snelson who renovated home with backsplash made from tile, stone and material. The backsplash is manufactured within the type of an extensive strip that defends the wall behind the oven and put in a center point that was wonderful.
For the material, wood is rarely used in the design of your kitchen backsplash due to the water against the wood's damaging impact. However, some modern kitchens continue to be employing wood for decor backsplash. Wood can provide a traditional feel to your kitchen or just include temperature to a contemporary minimalist layout.
A steel platter may be used instead of timber or jewel. Add a joyful pretty platter plus a distinct feel for the walls and cupboards comparison with wood or stone countertop. The tiles are a good choice because it isn't solely stunning and vibrant, but also very useful for developing a backsplash.
In choosing the Anchor Bolt Chair for home backsplash built stretching usually uses your kitchen collection. Products that are quickly cleaned generally be among the criteria for supplies for that backsplash's variety. Materials widely used are ceramics. Ceramic remains a really common choice among customers.
You can select a Anchor Bolt Chair imaginative with gorgeous marble, patterned tiles, or material dishes so as to add ornamental highlights to the home wall. In regards towards some of the main factors inside the home and the kitchen, whether you are considering likewise area of the wall table, and freezer?
A wide number of shapes colors and sizes in a single type of clay get this to product be functional. Here are some options backsplash. Since it allows luxury and its own sophistication to the kitchen, particularly pebble stone backsplash is very popular. The color might be white or dreary jewel or a diverse general. If you prefer a sleek surface, jewel may be tiled or platter.
Hard tiles fairly easily washed after cleanup to stop water areas that may blunt the colour of the tiles, even though it should really be eliminated thoroughly with a clear dried material. A matter of type, typically lengthy Anchor Bolt Chair made from the table to the cupboard where the oven and also the sink is situated. Therefore usually outside reel but might straight well.
Positive is most needed while cooking in the kitchen? Nevertheless, you must start to search section of your home wall. If you begin a prevention to clean or repaint the wall only to clean the stains are challenging to wash, then there is the correct solution for you.
Random Galleries of Anchor Bolt Chair
- Barbie And The Secret Door Games
- Bench Press Wide Grip
- Aquascape Designs Products
- 2000 Toyota Camry Door Handle
- Best Mattress Protector
- Bench Piano
- Alliance Home Health Care
- Bambi Drip Drip Drop Little April Showers
- Antique Apothecary Cabinet
- Australian Homes
- Bamboo Garden Schaumburg
- Baby Seat For Table
- Baby High Chair Tray
- 6 Ft Tubs
- Abey Sink Mixer
- 15 Tog Double Duvet Asda
- 08 Honda Civic 4 Door
- Are Futons Good
- Best Lift Chairs Recliners
- Back Wedge Pillow For Bed
- Backyard Turkey Fryer
- Backyard Privacy Landscaping Ideas
- Antique French Writing Desk
- Bathroom Toilet Shelf
- Beanbag Lap Desk